Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Even the trees have eyes.




I saw this "eye" when I was walking the other day. Too good to pass by without sharing.

Knitting news or lack thereof: I am still working on my sock, but unknitting it, hopefully to discover where I went wrong.

Teva Durham's Cabled Riding Jacket deserves to be restarted. Love both the pattern and the yarn, but I neglected several decreases which were integral to the design.

Need to weave in the yarn ends of the afghan square, work on the Moll project (I did cast on for this), and finish both of these projects.

Reading: I'm simultaneously reading Moll Flanders and One Thousand White Women (choices of two different bookgroups) and can't think of a stranger pairing. And I recently finished The Big Sleep on the recommendation of both Maureen Corrigan's Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading and Nancy Pearl's Book Lust, and did indeed enjoy the reading.

2 comments:

jennhx said...

This photo is eerie and cool. Love it!

Pooch said...

Love this picture although staring is impolite!

:)